Pre-K/K4 Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pre-K/K4 Question

Post  ajd464 on Wed May 27, 2009 12:43 pm

I will be entering year three of homeschooling my soon to be six year old daughter who will be on second grade level. I homeschooled my son from 10th grade through 12th grade. I currently have a three year old daughter who will be four in November. She is a little "spicy" baby from Hunan, China and "demands" to do school daily. I have purchased her workbooks at Wal-mart, etc. but she knows they are not "school" books like her sister's. I am interested in hearing opinions of K4 or Pre-K curriculums. I did not do K4 with my older daughter we just started at K5. We used A Beka for K5.
Thanks,
Angela

ajd464

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

preK

Post  3totwo on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 am

Hi Angela,

My youngest son will be 4 in the fall and is very interested in what the older kids are doing; he wants to be a part of it, too! I have just ordered Catholic Heritage Corricula's preK/K lesson plans. The have the out of print 2006 edition for sale for about $18 or you can get the current ones. www.chcweb.com

I've never used them before, but will try them out this year with my son. CHC also sells supplememts that you can use with the lesson plans of you like.

Smile Mary

3totwo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top